Here are some of the games I've played, both USCF and Yahoo Chess games. If you
are interested, my last USCF rating was about 1850. I haven't played a rated game in a few years, though.
For other PGN files (not my own), see the Links section.
- Kevin Gong vs. Tuy Buckner, April 4th, 1986
- Kevin Gong vs. Ragnar Boresen, April 18th, 1986
- Robert Drane (2026) vs. Kevin Gong (1759), October 30, 1987 - White blunders on move 34 under time pressure, giving black a cheap win
- Agnis Kaugars (2154) vs. Kevin Gong (1799), November 11, 1988 Up a pawn in the endgame, I should have gotten the win, but blundered on move 38 and had to settle for the draw. The game could have gone as follows:
38. ... g4 39. Ra8 g3 40. Rf8+ Ke5 41. fxg3 Rxg3+ 42. Kf2 Ra3 43. Ra8 Ke4 44. a5 Ra2+
Yahoo Chess Games