Polyominoes is not free. It is shareware; the price is $10 (US
Please register your copy of Polyominoes by using the Kagi payment
processing system. You have two choices:
- Register online at the Polyominoes online ordering page. You can also get to the online ordering page by selecting Register Online... in the Command menu from within Polyominoes.
- Register via fax, mail, or e-mail. To do this, use the included
Register program to fill out and print your registration form,
then fax or mail it to Kagi (the address and phone number are
included in the printout).
- If you need more information, visit the Kagi web site.
For your convenience, Kagi accepts payment in the following forms:
- Major credit cards - VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Diners
Club, Discover, and Optima
- Check or money order
- Cash of all kinds -- US dollars and over 30 other different types
of currency including the euro and Japanese currency; currency
conversion is done automatically
- First Virtual
You will be sent a registration code which will allow you to register
your copy. To enter your code, select Enter Registration Code... in the Command menu.
Benefits of Registering
Besides being the right thing to do, registering will:
- prevent the splash screen (with 5-second delay) from showing at
- prevent the dialogs from coming up every 8 games asking if you
want to register.
This version of Polyominoes is free to all users who registered
for previous versions of Polyominoes.
Registering for version 7.0 means that all future versions are
free to you. Future versions will be available on the web, but
they will not be sent to you directly.
Here are some possible future features. If you have any ideas,
feel free to tell me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3-dimensional pieces
- more boards
- more piece sets
- tiling puzzles
- a puzzle solver
- improved board and piece editors
- other shapes, such as triangles or hexagons