FreeCell Solitaire is a classic solitaire card game now available for free on the Roku.
You can find it in the channel store, or add it directly to your Roku channel list.
There are 4 different difficulty levels. You can play a simple one-off game, or try to get your
best combined score for the week.
- Press OK to move a card. If you click on a pile card, it will try to move it to the foundation if possible. If it
can't, it will try the next valid pile to the right. If it can't (and it's not on a valid spot already), it will try to move
it to the left. If it can't do that, it will move it to a free cell. In general, it tries to guess your intent, but if
you know exactly what you want to do, you can:
- Press REWIND to move a pile card to a pile to the left.
- Press FAST FORWARD to move a pile card to a pile to the right.
- Press PLAY to move a card to a free cell.
- You CAN move a card from the foundation, back to a free cell or pile.
- Piles can have as many cards as you can place.
- Free cells can only have one card at a time.
- Once all the piles are in order, a yellow tip will appear telling you to press * to auto-finish, saving you
the trouble of finishing it yourself. Your score will be the same as if you finished it yourself.
- If you get stuck, press * and start a new game or exit. Your current score will still be used for the
high score and weekly challenge.
- If you select "New Game", your score counts for the current day of the Weekly Challenge.
- You can select today or previous days of the week to try to improve your score in the Weekly Challenge for that day.
- The Weekly Challenge resets every Saturday at midnight.
If you have any comments, suggestions, or bug reports, please
- 1.0 - First release - 6/29/2017
- 1.1 - Better 1080p support, more responsive UI during game play, keeps track of best time on each level - 7/12/2017